Social play is the heart and soul of Triumph. Team up with your friends, asynchronously and in real time, to take on dozens of unique raid bosses. You’ll need to coordinate as a team to get the most of out the challenges that await in Triumph.
Triumph integrates the best of web3 with the best of free-to-play to create a new kind of gaming experience that is player-centric, expansive, and deeply rewarding.
Imagine your thriving ecosystem – community bustling, creators innovating, and tokens flowing. But beneath the surface lurks a crucial challenge: designing a sustainable economy that supports this intricate world. Here’s where the labyrinth begins.
- Player Ownership – Creating systems that give players a sense of control over their characters and the game world
- Economic Risks – Understanding how the game’s economy will work and how to prevent it from being broken by players
- Financial and Economic Model – Understanding how money will flow through he game and how to make sure that it is fair for all players
Economics Design provides a comprehensive suite of services designed to address these challenges and empower studios to thrive in the Web3 era. Our team of experienced professionals possesses a deep understanding of both Web2 and Web3, and we leverage this expertise to:
- Ideate on new game systems to improve player ownership and determine specific implementation details
- Analyse economic risks, propose solutions for all of them, and provide a guide for how to manage the live economy
- Create a financial and economic model quantifying value flows between all participants to analyse token flows
- Build an agent-based simulation model in Machinations covering the player experience
Hit the ground running with a solid economy.
Find out how we can bring your business into the future.