Midnight is a data protection-based blockchain that safeguards sensitive commercial and personal data, protecting fundamental freedoms of association, commerce, and expression for developers, companies, and individuals.
Midnight enables developers to quickly build and deploy data protection-first DApps using many programming languages, starting with Typescript, whilst companies will be able to share mission-critical information without the fear of leaks or censorship. Individuals will be able to safely share their sensitive information when operating in a connected world.
- Design a sidechain that enables predictable fees for users
- Design a sustainable economy to compensate for the work of every economic agent present in the ecosystem
- Identifying token utility and fundamental supply and demand drivers
- Creating an auction mechanism to ensure fairness, transparency and data protection
- Identifying key metrics and levers for sustainable growth when managing asset inflation
- Economic risk identification and mitigation
How Economics Design Helped
- Determined the utility and distribution methods for their native token.
- Established how the token captures network value as user adoption increases.
- Created mechanisms for Midnight Treasury that diversified their revenue inflows.
- Created a governance mechanism suitable for Midnight’s business model.
- Assessed the economic risks and identified possible mitigation strategies for these risks.
- Created a financial model based on designed economy to quantify impacts and simulate different scenarios.