What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking a passionate individual who possesses infinite curiosity in this new space of fintech. As an economics associate, you will work with clients and the team to create groundbreaking ideas and concepts. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
- Facilitate discussions with the clients to define the problem and propose solutions via economic policies
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Perform a quantitative and qualitative analysis that drives our proposed economic policies and its impact to the market
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Develop economic model for value flow and transfer
- Support business activities of firm, specifically in (a) revenue generation and (b) development and engineering of economic architecture design
- Weekly research report on specific P2E games, following our economics framework to deepen the knowledge of this fast-growing market
- Outreach and calls with clients
- Contribute to other research projects
- Experience in consulting would be advantageous. Does not have to be fintech related.
- Best to understand technology, finance, economics and math
- Keen and curious learner
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top institution, ideally from economics, finance or data science
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient. Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- (Preferably) MBA from a top institution
- Expertise in domain of alignment (financial services, economics modelling, incentive design, mechanism architecture)
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Fill the form below or Email us at email@example.com.
Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?