What are we looking for?
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. This is an incredible opportunity to make
a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
This superstar plans talent management programmes to groom talent in the organisation. He/She designs career pathways to generate awareness of career progression opportunities. The candidate guides line managers on career development policies and programmes.
This person will also play a key administrative role in the organization. The winning candidate must have a genuine interest & passion for talent management and exudes a professional attitude. This is a full-time remote position.
- Design & Create Goal Audit Framework to enable employees to create smart goals and also ensure proper alignment of individual goals with business and company goal.
- Consult business units to diagnose and improve on organizational performance issues.
- Ensure entire Organization’s OKRs, KRAs & KPIs are mapped & measured for FY in alignment with the approved Annual Business Plan.
- Actively contribute inputs to the development of company’s Business plan, ensuring alignment with talent acquisition outlook.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, business leaders to understand their requirements etc.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company’s strategic planning.
- Contribute towards long-term organizational strategic goals, providing inputs to talent management and retention strategies.
- Support Manager in maintaining and updating of candidate’s database using HR database
- Skilfully process applicant’s qualifications and experience
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly status report
- Assist with posting of job advertisements on various job platforms
- Assist in screening and shortlisting of candidates based on job description
- Provide assistance in recruitment projects (e.g. recruitment drive)
- Prepare and presents monthly functional updates, internal reports and MOM reports
- Support the HR Manager in HR matters
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, or similar.
- Relevant HR Certification obtained would be advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to write impeccable formal HR related business letters and manuals.
- Able to provide high-level talent management support to various business units
- Ability to drive engagement with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills in both verbal and written contexts.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Experience with highly ambiguous and/or start-up environments.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives.
- Team player
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans in the next 30 and 90 days?