What we’re looking for
Intermediate back-end software engineer with a serious commitment to DeFi systems, analytics and economics to join our team. You’ll partner with our lead economist to create groundbreaking thought-leadership pieces. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
- Writing clean, scalable, production code
- Developing automatic test and deployment scripts
- Integrating and formatting graphical user displays and dashboards
- Integrating prototype mathematical models within analytics software
- Performing peer cod reviews and assessments
- Have experience writing automation tests
- Familiarity or exposure to cloud computing platforms and ecosystems, e.g., Azure, AWS
- Data Science, including statistics, machine learning, data viusalisation
- Referential databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to work in a self-organizing team
- Understanding of the SOLID design principles
- 2-4+ years of demonstrated professional experience in back-end development
- Passion for clean code and refactoring
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery
- Have a passion for technology
- Keen and curious learner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along your portfolio to showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans in the next 30 and 90 days