What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking for individuals who is passionate about P2E Gaming. This is a full time remote position. The gaming systems designer possesses infinite curiosity in this new space of web3. Possible areas of focus range from economy and retention, economy balancing, social systems and resource allocation. As an economics associate, you will work with clients and the team to create groundbreaking ideas and concepts.
Our winning candidate has experience designing game systems, is proficient in economy excel modelling, has experience in economy balancing, knows how to communicate these designs clearly across disciplines, and is a self-driven problem solver.
You possess strong communication skills and production sensibilities. You have the talent to produce and implement high-quality work. You want to create delightful and surprising experiences for our players. You are able to work independently and are comfortable taking directions. You’ll share your knowledge while working within a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
- Lead particular areas of the economy design
- Develop economic models for value flow and transfer
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Develop quantitative financial or economic models to implement recommended changes
- Support business activities of the firm, specifically in (1) revenue generation and (2) consulting practice development
- Design and extend systems that provide our clients and their players withcompelling, retentive gameplay driven by well-crafted core, economy and metagame systems
- Can lead a small team or part of the engagement
- Guides and supports Junior Associate
- Performs analysis and further insights in complex economy areas
- Has a strong grasp of token economy design framework
- Deep understanding of gameplays
- Can improve methodologies, ways and rules of how game resources are consumed and produced
- Can make valid suggestions for gameplay improvement and optimization
- Can model in Excel a complex token economy with little support from the Senior Associate
- Can model in Machinations a complex token economy with little support from Senior Associate
- Communicates clearly within the team and with clients
- Can independently craft presentation of a specific section
- At least 1-3 years Financial experience
- At least 1-2 years Token Economics experience
- At least 1-4 years Game Design experience
- Location: Preferably in America, Asia, and Europe
- Team player
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?