We are a cutting-edge remote Web3 company based in Singapore, with teams across the Americas, dedicated to designing and building decentralised economies of the future. At Economics Design, our mission is to create innovative economic systems that serve all participants fairly and promote widespread prosperity. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking several highly motivated, creative, and driven interns to join our team and contribute to our vision.
You are the people of the future, and we’d love you to bring your forward thinking, innovative and intentional perspectives to the role. You’ll be given the autonomy and tools to flourish in your own way, while being supported by a highly experienced and energised team who will help you build your skills, knowledge and experience.
- As a Junior Analyst at Economics Design, you will:
- Work closely with our experienced team of economists and designers to develop and implement decentralised economic models.
- Conduct research and analysis on current and emerging trends in Web3, Web2.5, Blockchain, and decentralised finance.
- Assist with the design and development of token economics, governance models, and incentive structures for our projects including Metaverses, Web3 and Web2 gaming.
- Contribute to the creation of whitepapers, blog posts, and other content to communicate our vision and progress to the broader community.
- Participate in regular async and sync team meetings and contribute to the development and execution of our company’s strategic goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of our economic models.
- Continuously learn and develop your understanding of Web3, blockchain technology, and decentralised finance.
- Passion for coming up with creative solutions and creating high quality outcomes with limited context.
- Willingness to offer your opinion, share and explore ideas and different perspectives, and able to say “I don’t know, but I’ll find out”.
- Demonstrated interest in Web3, blockchain technology, and decentralised finance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team in a remote-first, async environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Eagerness and curious to learn and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- While not mandatory, it would be beneficial if you are currently enrolled in or recently completed a degree program in economics, finance, computer science, or a related field.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of remote-first collaboration tools such as Notion and Discord
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Interest in AI and its use cases in the workplace
- Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere on your own flexible schedule with our fully remote-first and asynchronous work style.
- Immerse yourself in opportunities to work on groundbreaking projects at the forefront of not just the Web3 revolution, but also society.
- Gain hands-on experience in designing and implementing decentralised economies.
- Learn from our experienced multi-cultural team of professionals distributed around the world, who are passionate about creating a more equitable economic future.
- Network and forge connections with industry leaders and innovators.
- Potential for full-time employment upon completion of the internship, based on performance.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about creating a better future through decentralised economies and believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to thrive in this role, please apply for the role here to share your interest in this internship opportunity. Even if you don’t check every box on our list, don’t hesitate to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds as we know you are all from. We can’t wait to see your application and potentially welcome you to our team as a Junior Analyst! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.