What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking for individuals who is passionate about P2E Gaming. The gaming economics guru possesses infinite curiosity in this new space of FinTech. As an economics associate, you will work with clients and the team to create groundbreaking ideas and concepts. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
- Facilitate discussions with the clients to define the problem and propose solutions via economic policies
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Perform a quantitative and qualitative analysis that drives our proposed economic policies and its impact to the market
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Develop economic model for value flow and transfer
- Support business activities of firm, specifically in (a) revenue generation and (b) development and engineering of economic architecture design
- Weekly research report on specific P2E games, following our economics framework to deepen the knowledge of this fast-growing market
- Outreach and calls with clients
- Contribute to other research projects
Qualitative mechanism focus
- Crypto experience
- Economics experience
Excel modelling focus
- Crypto experience a plus but not required
- Excellent excel modelling background
Machinations modelling focus
- Experience modelling in Machinations
- Traditional game economy background a huge plus
- Be a gamer
- Blockchain gaming a plus
- Experience in consulting would be advantageous. Does not have to be fintech related.
- Best to understand technology, finance, economics and math
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top institution, ideally from economics, finance or data science (Preferably) MBA from a top institution
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in domain of alignment (financial services, economics modelling, incentive design, mechanism architecture)
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Able to work with multi-cultural and multi-national team
- Team player
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?
Mail your resume to email@example.com