Remote Position → Preference will be given to applicants located in South East Asia. Other locations considered.
Who we are
We are a cutting-edge remote Web3 company based in Singapore, with teams across the Americas, dedicated to designing and building decentralised economies of the future. At Economics Design, our mission is to create innovative economic systems that serve all participants fairly and promote widespread prosperity. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking several highly motivated, creative, and driven individuals to join our team and contribute to our vision.
Who we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who is passionate about marketing and communications strategies and possesses infinite curiosity. You are the key person who is responsible for researching, developing, communicating, and executing strategic marketing plans to meet the company’s goals.
Candidates will be involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimisation processes. It is therefore essential that the candidate have hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms, namely, in order of priority: YouTube, Discord, Twitter, and Reddit.
The marketing wizard will lead, execute, and optimise marketing efforts for the company and collaborate with multifunctional teams to execute them. The successful candidate will also align marketing efforts with overall business strategies. The marketing manager may work with our clients on collaborative marketing and PR efforts to showcase the partnerships.
What you’ll focus on
- Conduct competition research and market analysis to identify the target audience to forecast market trends
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns in the market, with new and existing products and services
- Work closely with the consulting team to execute and launch the marketing campaign and strategies
- Plan, reach out and co-organise bi-weekly community calls on Discord
- Coordinate with the company’s overall plans and create quarterly and monthly marketing strategies
- Use customer feedback to ensure community satisfaction
- Tap into current marketing trends to create new ad-hoc marketing campaign for the community via content creation. This includes a collaboration with the research team
- Evaluating campaign performance, data analytics and provides recommendations
- Helps shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience — community for education and B2B for the product/service.
- Ensures marketing strategies align with overall business strategy and target personas
- Manage the marketing team to vet the output and direction of marketing content
- Work closely with the management team in moulding the company’s marketing strategy
- Ensure that the strategies are executed according to the project timeline in coordination with the marketing team and stakeholders
- Prepare press releases and publicity materials and attending press events
- Website and social media platform content update and content management
- Conduct budget reports and analysis
- Assist the team in the execution of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (YouTube, Discord, Twitter)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, YouTube, Discord and Twitter
- Prepare weekly online newsletters and promotional emails. Organize their distribution through various channels
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns of Economics Design and its subsidiaries
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Works closely with the marketing strategist and the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Experience with YouTube, Discord, Twitter
- Keen and curious learner
- Creative thinker, data-driven and enjoys experimentation
- In tune with and actively expands your soft skills, with a focus on communication and self awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (preferred)
- Experience in and enjoys working remotely with a geographically dispersed and culturally diverse team
- Understanding of remote-first, asynchronous collaboration approaches
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a marketing manager or similar role (preferred)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Keen interest and knowledge of the Web3 ecosystem (preferred)
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Organised, self-sufficient and enjoys working with autonomy
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C, B2B and B2B2C social media, Substack
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
How to apply
Does this position sound like a good fit and gets you excited?
Please apply below by Friday 18th August 2023, including your latest CV.