Who we are
We are a cutting-edge remote Web3 company based in Singapore, with teams across the Americas, dedicated to designing and building decentralised economies of the future. At Economics Design, our mission is to create innovative economic systems that serve all participants fairly and promote widespread prosperity. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking several highly motivated, creative, and driven individuals to join our team and contribute to our vision.
What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking a creative Community Manager preferably based in Malaysia who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. He or she will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the target audience in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
You will work closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Marketing Manager such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- Preferably based in Malaysia
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Creative thinker and data-driven
- Project management and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Monitoring: Listening in on and tracking conversations relating to Economics Design
- YouTube — replying comments on YouTube and engaging with others’ videos
- Discord — tracking conversations on our Discord
- Twitter & LinkedIn — both our content and social listening to general content in the space. Google Trend alert is helpful too.
- Reddit — connecting with questions and answering queries, both on our posts and outside our posts
- Engaging: Keeping conversations alive and proactively engaging with customers, prospects, and influencers.
- Discord, Twitter & LinkedIn — spark conversations\
- Address complaints, thank happy people, and talk to people who like our products. Allow conversations to happen.
- Drive people to website/product/pages when relevant. Track that.
- Link back to sites and briefly explain what we do on all online profiles.
- Keep your brand’s personality consistent, but adapt your conversation-style
- Directly encourage happy customers to share pictures of your product
- Proactive about engaging with the community
- Book — across all Social Media
- Premium subscribers — across all Social Media
- eCourse — on website and across all Social Media
- Moderating: Weeding out comments and conversations that don’t add value, and troubleshooting queries.
- YouTube — block words that are spam
- Measuring: Analyzing how Economics Design is perceived and getting real, unfiltered feedback. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Events: Organizing and facilitating both digital and physical events. Reaching out to C-Suite level protocols and maintaining relationships that would convert this to sales.
- Discord Chats
- Twitter Spaces
- Market and Data Analysis:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & events
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Conduct market and data analysis on the book and eCourse sales and audience
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Conduct routine reports
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Support other adhoc tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Craft copy and prepare promotional presentations and related marketing materials
- Craft powerful SEO posts, blogs and articles
- Academy: Community engagement with students and clients. Housekeeping and monitoring of book’s and eCourses’ activities
- Books – both eBook and physical book, monitor sales & analysis, conduct sales report, inventory, logistics and queries
- eCourse – monitor sales & analysis, conduct reports, and queries
- management of microsite
- CMS maintenance
- Google analytics maintenance
- Drafting articles for our blogs, Social Media Posts and executing in a timely manner
- Support in drafting press releases
- Craft scripts for video posts, podcasts and forums
- Graphic Designing:
- Craft various artworks for multiple assets, collateral and campaigns
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity of working together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?