What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who is passionate about design & branding who possesses infinite curiosity. A Marketing Specialist is a professional who assists in advertising and promotional efforts within a company.
He or she will assist the global marketing manager in the maintenance of the brand’s social media pages, plan and execute social media campaigns, and prepare and maintain promotional materials for both internal and external communications.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Craft copy and prepare promotional presentations and related marketing materials
- Daily Media Monitoring
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Qualifications & Skills
- Solid understanding of various digital marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with Notion, WordPress, Hubspot, Discord, Twitter and LinkedIn Business
- Familiarity with DeFi – GameFi, Tokenonomics, Crypto, etc. is good to have
- Passion for digital marketing and communications, and its best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications
- Possess their own laptop
- Ownership and aptitude of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Team player
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Able to work with multi-cultural and multi-national team
- Keen and curious learner
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?