Remote Position → Preference will be given to applicants located in Serbia and Central Europe. Other locations considered.
Who we are
Orus is a sister company of Economics Design. We are a cutting-edge remote-first Web3 company based in Singapore, with teams across Europe and Asia. Orus empowers its users to make informed decisions with the most comprehensive data and analytics for the on-chain economies. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking several highly motivated, creative, and driven individuals to join our team and contribute to our vision.
Our vibrant culturally diverse and geographically dispersed team are outcome focused and feed our passion and enthusiasm into every interaction we have. You’ll enjoy a remote-first, async-first culture and collaborative working environment. Giving you the flexibility to manage your own work/life balance, time and energy – including unlimited paid time off.
Who we’re looking for
Orus is a flourishing data analytics software firm committed to unlocking the potential of crypto on-chain data through our freemium SaaS platform. Having successfully navigated the MVP and V0.5 stages, we are on a trajectory towards refining and expanding our software offerings. At this pivotal moment, we are eager to onboard a seasoned Front-End Developer who is excited about pioneering revolutionary data analytics software and advancing the crypto domain.
What you’ll focus on
Feature Development and Integration
- Collaborate with our development team to fast track feature releases.
- Work in tandem with the back-end developers to integrate endpoints and build a seamless, user-friendly interface.
- Under the guidance of the Product Manager, prioritize, develop, and refine features, enhancing our chart visualizations, and improving the command line
Core Software Contribution
- Make substantial contributions to the core software we are crafting, ensuring its responsiveness, functionality, and aesthetic appeal.
- Engage with the back-end development team to ensure a coherent product build and development front.
- Closely partner with the Product Manager to understand and act upon user feedback, to iteratively improve the user interface and experience.
- Report to the development team, ensuring a synchronized approach to product enhancement.
- The frequency and severity of bugs or complaints.
- User satisfaction with the UI/UX, gauged through feedback and usability testing.
- Effective and timely communication with the development team, fostering a collaborative environment that propels project progression and problem resolution.
- Quality and timeliness of documentation.
- Meticulously document build progress, processes, and any challenges encountered, fostering a culture of transparency and continuous learning.
- Preferably based in Serbia or Central Europe
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in building front-end software (SaaS Platforms)
- Some design experience and CSS knowledge
- Enthusiasm for pioneering a revolutionary data analytics software targeted at data analysts.
- A strong emphasis on documentation and recording build progress and processes
- An insatiable curiosity and creative approach to problem-solving
- Although a university degree is not a prerequisite, a robust portfolio that showcases your expertise and experience is essential
- Bonus: A deep-seated interest in Web3 and the crypto domain
Career Advancement Opportunities
- Progress to the role of Head Front-End Developer as we unveil new features and, in the foreseeable future, delve into DAO management tooling
How to apply
Does this position sound like a good fit and gets you excited?
Please apply below by Friday 8th December 2023, including your latest CV.