Remote Position → Preference will be given to applicants located in Singapore. Other locations considered.
Who we are
Orus is a sister company of Economics Design. We are a cutting-edge remote-first Web3 company based in Singapore, with teams across Europe and Asia. Orus empowers its users to make informed decisions with the most comprehensive data and analytics for the on-chain economies. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking several highly motivated, creative, and driven individuals to join our team and contribute to our vision.
Our vibrant culturally diverse and geographically dispersed team are outcome focused and feed our passion and enthusiasm into every interaction we have. You’ll enjoy a remote-first, async-first culture and collaborative working environment. Giving you the flexibility to manage your own work/life balance, time and energy – including unlimited paid time off.
Who we’re looking for
Orus is at the forefront of the Web3 on-chain data analytics domain, delivering a premium solution engineered for excellence in unraveling on-chain data insights for data analysts. We are in search of an astute Product Manager who can serve as the linchpin between our users and our technical stronghold, ensuring a symbiotic narrative that propels Orus to new heights of market relevance and user satisfaction.
What you’ll focus on
- Act as the pivotal communication conduit between users and our internal teams, ensuring seamless information flow and understanding.
- Keep up to date about comprehension of analytics platform in the crypto space to foster informed dialogues and decisions.
Feedback Collection and Business Requirement (BR) Documentation:
- Engage with users to solicit feedback and translate this feedback into clear, actionable business requirements.
- Draft, revise and maintain comprehensive business requirements documents.
User Acquisition and Engagement:
- Identify, engage, and nurture relationships with potential users whether for testing or paid engagements.
- Craft and execute strategies to expand our user base and bolster user acquisition, satisfaction and retention.
Market Analysis and Product Development Input:
- Delve into the market to understand and define the target market size at different software build phases.
- E.g. at V1, we target ABC user profile. At V2, we target DEF user profile.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to align product enhancements and new features with user needs and market demands.
SaaS Product Experience:
- Leverage prior experience in SaaS data analytics product development to guide project deliverables and expectations.
User Research and Interviews:
- Draft and refine user personas to guide product development and marketing strategies.
- Conduct insightful user interviews and research to glean user behaviors, needs, and aspirations.
- Utilize research findings to refine product offerings and user engagement strategies.
Business Requirements Articulation:
- Possess the finesse to articulate well-defined business requirements that resonate with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
Communication and Engagement:
- Embellish a charismatic demeanor that fosters positive interactions with users.
- Effectively communicate Orus’ value proposition to users and stakeholders, promoting a collaborative and constructive user community.
- Exhibit a keen interest and understanding of web3, coupled with technical experience, ideally having a “degen” status in the crypto community.
Learning and Adaptation:
- Utilize available resources such as Bloomberg documentation/tutorials to continuously learn and adapt to the evolving industry standards and practices.
- Keep up to date on feature releases by Microsoft BI, Tableau, etc.
- Preferably based in Singapore with a strong understanding of the Asia business landscape
- Proven experience in project management, preferably within a traditional SaaS data analytics team and company
- A true defi degen under the hood, with a depth of technical knowledge
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- University degree not relevant, your skills and experience will speak for themselves
- Keen and curious learner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient
How to apply
Does this position sound like a good fit and gets you excited?
Please apply below by Friday 8th December 2023, including your latest CV.