What we’re looking for
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You’ll partner with our lead economist to create groundbreaking thought-leadership pieces. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
The Senior Sales Executive possesses infinite curiosity in this new space of Web3. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Crypto/DeFi/GameFi space. The winning candidate will be responsible for owning the full spectrum of the sales process and engaging with top teams in the space. This is a full-time remote position.
- Present our products and services to current, former, and potential clients through cold calling, warm calling, email, social media activities.
- Assume pre and post sales management responsibility for assigned clients.
- Demonstrate and apply expert level of consultative selling skills and ability to navigate a sales process through its entire life cycle.
- Protect core business through retaining current client spend as well as maximizing potential spend through new business sales and additional sales to existing clients.
- Record and monitor the success of all sales activities by detailing information on all activity in our internal CRM
- Represent business unit and company at conferences to promote our products on an as-needed basis.
- Reporting and understanding the health of your sales funnel and communicating with data.
- Perform sales presentations to prospects
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations
- Understand product knowledge, analyze market research between leading competitors
- Assist in the development of pricing
- Work closely with the Marketing team to promote our services and solutions
- Degree in business or similar
- Experience in economics, engineering, or product in the blockchain ecosystem.
- You are plugged into the DeFi/NFT world, knowing what is and isn’t working
- You know how tokenomics work and have a strong grasp of financial principle (e.g. liquidity and inflation)
- Sales experience working in the DeFi, Blockchain, Crypto space is a plus Experience in the GameFi space would be advantageous
- 3 years of strong experience working on technology licensing, middleware sales, or game publishing
- Proven understanding of the game industry and game development
- He or she is not encouraged to be a technical expert; however, he or she needs to become comfortable with representing a FinTech company and working with engineers, etc.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analysis-driven and are able to provide quantitative feedback
- Good interpersonal and planning skills
- Ability to achieve desired results both individually and as a part of a team A great sense of self-motivation, ambition and determination
- Good listening skills and attention to details
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding work ethic and level of ownership
- Team player
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity of working together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?