What are we looking for?
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
HR Talent Manager plans talent management programmes to groom talent in the organisation. He/She designs career pathways to generate awareness of career progression opportunities. The candidate guides line managers on career development policies and programmes.
He/She manages high-potential and succession planning programmes. This Talent superstar also sets out retirement and exit policies. Governance of redundancies and guiding managers in following processes when an employee leaves the organisation will be his/her expertise. Leading the team operations, and including Skills Frameworks in talent management programmes is highly preferred for this role.
The winning candidate is sociable and able to speak well. Diplomatic when interacting with stakeholders and analyses complex issues and is able to arrive at good solutions. This is a full-time remote position.
- Implement HR initiatives that balance and meet the needs of the people as well as the needs of the organisation.
- Develop strategies to prevent redundancies.
- Coach managers in compensation processes, in accordance with guidelines and legal requirements.
- Carry out compensation programmes in accordance with laws and industry practices.
- Gather and review talent-related data to gain insights into talent management programmes.
- Gather feedback on the hiring, career development framework, policy and programmes.
- Coach managers and supervisors to give career development advice and to groom the workforce.
- Carry out succession plans by working with business leaders to identify and groom individuals for important positions.
- Plan career pathways and provide information to employees to improve their career.
- Plan communications activities to build awareness of the career structure and options available in the organisation.
- Plan talent management framework and processes to identify, develop and retain talent.
- Recommend assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals and high potentials.
- Support talent review sessions to identify talent with key stakeholders using assessment tools.
- Unify succession plans with talent management programmes to ensure they are complete.
- Maintain an accurate record and reporting of succession plans and potential successors.
- Manage the administration of data on retirement process to ensure retiring employees are treated
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly status report
- Execute strategic recruitment drive
- Manage employee exit processes, including conducting exit interviews and handling exit clearance procedures.
- Manage communications to evoke positive association with the organisation upon employee exits.
- Support affected individuals by providing information about process, legal parameters, and available post-exit assistance and options.
- Support retiring employee by giving information about the retirement process, their rights and obligations, and advise on post-retirement matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Business or related field or 5+ years’ experience in business operations, business program management, or Human Resource program management or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience with proven track record of excellent project management skills successfully managing and executing global, cross functional initiatives at scale.
- Proven thought leadership and strategic thinking, ability to excel in a highly ambiguous environment within a quickly growing and evolving business landscape.
- Diversity and inclusion is at the core of who you are, demonstrated by passion and commitment to the company’s mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more via a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
- Excellent communication up, down, and across the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various functions in an uncertain, constantly-changing environment.
- Able to write impeccable formal HR related business letters and manuals.
- Able to provide high level talent management support to various business units
- Ability to work in a remote and global environment
- Team player
- Keen and curious learner, recognizing that there is always more for you to learn
- Dedicated: keeping your eyes on the stars and keeping your feet well grounded at all times
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Given the opportunity to work together, what are your plans in the next 30 and 90 days?